The machine is operational and the drum is cold. But it does not produce ice.
1) The shaved ice would not be produced unless the raw material is inserted.
- Please add the desired raw materials such as water, milk, or juice and link to the insert pipe.
Power does not turn on.
1) Such problem usually occurs when the power cord is not properly connected to the wall outlet or when there is no electricity.
- Please check the power cord connection.
※ It is possible that the main power of your building may be at fault.
If the main switch is not turned on, the touch button is not functional
- Turn on the main switch on the back of the product.
3) If the fuse on the back of the product is missing or damaged, the power will not turn on.
- Please install the fuse correctly.
- If it still does not turn on, replace it with a spare fuse.
※ Be sure to remove the power plug.
I feel the electricity when I touch the product.
1) When you touch the product, if you only feel electricity, there is static electricity.
2) In case of contact with skin in wet or humid summer season, you may get electric feeling because of little electricity flowing in the product.
3) If the outlet is not grounded properly, electricity may be in contact.
- Make sure that the outlet to be connected is grounded (electrical equipment is electrically connected to earth).
The noise is loud or abnormal.
1) When the installation floor is unstable or weak, noise may occur due to vibration of the product.
- Place the product on a level surface.
2) If the product is not installed horizontally, vibration sound may be heard.
- Adjust the level of the product to prevent noise.
3) Vibration noise may occur if something is placed on the product or if the side of the product touches another product.
- Do not place or lean the product on or near the product.
4) The water tank may hit the product and cause noise.
- Please install the water tank correctly.
5) If noise is generated only when making ice, the wear or tightening of the blade may become loose, which may cause noise around the blade.
- A / S is required for blade replacement.
Machine stops as soon as the product works.
1) When water is not supplied to the product, it stops automatically to protect the compressor.
- Please make sure the water is connected.
- Open the water tap where the hose is connected, wait until it becomes watering, then turn it back on.
The guide is loose.
1) When using the guide, the gap between the detachable clips may become wider and loose.
- Push outward so that the gap between the guide detachable clips can be approached.
- If the detachable clip is damaged, replace it with a new one.
When operational, the water comes out to the floor.
1) Leakage occurs when the condensate inlet / outlet hose on the back of the product is missing.
- If the hose on the back is missing, connect the hose.
2) If the condensate water hose outlet from the rear of the product is slipped out from the drain hole, leakage occurs in the hose.
- Please insert the heading hose of snowflake ice bath in the floor drain.
※ Please be careful that the hose fitting or hose on the back side of the product do not get out when moving after installing the product.
There is water on the bottom of the machine.
1) The difference in temperature from the outside increases, condensation occurs on the compressor, and water drops off the bottom of the product.
- It is a natural phenomenon due to temperature difference, not a malfunction.
- Please wipe off the water.
Raw material (milk, etc.) leaks out of the water tank.
1) When the cup type is used, the raw material is not leaked. However, if leakage occurs when using the milk can, the raw material may be supplied and leaked out of the water tank due to deformation of the milk can and cap.
- Fill the milk container with the raw material.
- If you get a leak, please switch to a new product.
2) Packing inside the cap may be lost, aged or damaged, and the material may leak out of the milk carton.
- Check the packing of the cap and replace it with a new one if damaged.
※ Please do not use hot water or dishwasher because milk container and cap are not heat-resistant products.
The product works but the drum is not cold and ice is not produced.
1) The product produces ice only when the 'BOTTLE' button is pressed.
- Please check if 'CLEAN' button is pressed.
2) If the product is moved or laid down, the compressor may be detached or the connected pipe may be damaged and gas may leak.
A service engineer must make a visit fo rthe issue. We will help you with A / S reception.
3) If there is a problem with the compressor connection, the compressor will not work and ice may not be generated.
- Frequent ON-OFF of the product main switch may damage the terminal.
- A service engineer must make a visit fo rthe issue. We will help you with A / S reception.
The ice comes out thick on one side only.
1) If the level of the product is not right, the water tank will be tilted and the raw material will be concentrated on one side.
- Please adjust the level of the feet of the product.